Bring unmatched style and functionality to any room with the Empire Premium Tahoe Direct Vent Gas Fireplace - 48". You will be able to select either a Millivolt, Intermittent Pilot, or Hydraulic Thermostat for your ignition. The Millivolt and Intermittent Pilot ignitions offer various remote control options, while the Hydraulic Thermostat comes with a remote control and a blower. Remote control and blower options are available for Millivolt and Intermittent Pilot ignitions as well. The featured realistic looking log set will beautifully frame your fires.
The Empire Premium Tahoe Direct Vent Gas Fireplace - 48" can produce up to 30,000 BTUs which will create a cozy and relaxing atmosphere in your home. You can upgrade the interior of your fireplace by choosing an Aged Brick, Stacked Limestone, Herringbone Brick, or Black Porcelain liner. In order to complete your unit, you will need to select a fireplace barrier screen or decorative front with a barrier screen. You are going to love showing of this elegant fireplace to all of your guests.
- Includes a log set
- Viewing Area: 42.5" W x 22" H
- Millivolt, Intermittent Pilot, and Hydraulic Thermostat ignitions available
- Can produce up to 30,000 BTUs
- Made in the USA
Venting for these units require specific guidelines that must be met. Please consult one of our certified specialists to configure your venting options.
Read the Details
- Type: Direct Vent
- Style: Single Face Fireplace
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Certification: CSA Certified | UL Listed | ANSI Z21.88
- Ignition: Intermittent Pilot Ignition | Millivolt | Hydraulic Thermostat
- Color Family: Black
- Overall Width: 49 1/16"
- Overall Depth: 19 5/16"
- Overall Height: 37 11/16"
- Maximum Heat Output: 30,000 BTUs
- Firebox Width: 47 7/8"
- Firebox Depth: 19 3/4"
- Firebox Height: 33 1/2"
- Viewing Width: 17 1/2" | 33 1/2"
- Viewing Height: 22"
- Burning Display: Log Set
- Color: Black
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 153 lbs. | 155 lbs. | 157 lbs. | 159 lbs.