The Empire Whiskey River Ventless Gas Log Set features ultra-realistic, chunky logs with loads of hand-painted detail refractory logs. The Whiskey River set delivers rich warmth and bold looks to compliment any style. This log set is ideal for existing fireplaces and fireboxes and for new construction. Available with manual, millivolt, or thermostatic control it will deliver room-warming performance.
The burner that is included with these logs has a precision-ported tube that provides a great look! It is a compact system that will fit a minimum of 12 inches deep in a firebox. This system can convert easily to a vented version by opening the flue damper in your fireplace.
- Available in 18 inch, 24 inch, and 30 inch sets
- Remote options available for millivolt systems
- Constructed from refractory ceramic, known for its high-temperature resistance and durability
- Only 12" of depth clearance needed
- Can operate as a vented decorative appliance or as a ventless log set
Read the Details
- Type: Single-Sided Gas Log Set
- Venting Type: Ventless
- Log Set Width: 18" | 24" | 30"
- Location: Indoor
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Material: Refractory Ceramic
- Style: Oak
- BTU Output: 28,000 BTUs | 34,000 BTUs | 40,000 BTUs
- Certification: UL Listed | ANSI Certified | cUL Listed
- Overall Width: 18" | 24" | 30"
None of our log sets will work with blowers. Blowers are only offered with our full fireplace units that have the proper housing for a fan.
Whiskey River Vent Free Log Set
I like the look of the log set and it warms our living room nicely. Unfortunately, the description said the embers were included but I did not receive them. I have submitted my complaint and have not heard back. When the fire was going the sound of the gas was very loud (sounds like a blow torch). And now the piolet light will not stay lit so I cannot start the fire. I have my contractor looking at it now. It will be nice when everything is working.
Log set looks OK but not the same as the advertised picture. I might have received the wrong logs - both myself and the installer worked on it and couldn't get it to look like the picture. We had one too many prongs on the "grate" and one or two of the logs didn't fit right. I'll make do with it, though.