The Estate Custom Chimney Shroud (9) is a perfect way to add elegance to the exterior of your home. Your neighbors will the admire the beauty of your new chimney shroud. Shroud Details... Basic Style: Open Top UL Classified, MH30042 Available in: Cop...See All Product Details
- Basic Style: Open Top
- UL Classified, MH30042
- Available in: Copper, Stainless Steel, Kynar Steel (Pre-Finished Steel), Galvanized Steel
- Chimney Mount - Top or Side Mount
- Available in custom sizes
Shrouds are available in a variety of materials, colors, and finishes. Our Kynar shrouds can last up to 20 years but are not corrosion proof. Many factors influence their lifetime from the local environment to the method of installation. Stainless steel and copper shrouds will last a lifetime when installed correctly.
If you would like a color shroud that our kynar colors do not match exactly then we recommend choosing the Kynar color closest to the color you need. You can then repaint the shroud with the color of your choosing and you will maintain the integrity of the Kynars corrosion resistant nature.
- Type: Chimney Shroud | Custom
- Installation: Bolt On
- Mounting Type: Outside
- Material: Kynar Steel | Stainless Steel | Copper | Galvanized Steel
- Certification: Intertek Listed | OMNI Listed | UL Listed
- Finish: Aged Copper | Copper | Painted Steel | Stainless Steel
Chimney Shroud #9
Product looks nice but arrived quite damaged. It's bent in multiple places and will need some serious work. Still have not been able to install it. Would recommend better shipping packaging.