Classic look meets modern design with the FireRock Linear Fireplace - 72". This fireplace, which is much wider than it is tall, blends old and new world styles for an option that is both traditional and strikingly modern. In addition, as with FireRock's other firebox models, it has a radius lintel and a 15" flue for improved smoke draw performance.
All FireRock indoor models can be used indoors or outdoors and can accommodate practically any veneer, mantle or surround. Popular indoor options include marble, ledgestone, wood, brick and stone veneer. Popular outdoor options include man-made stone or sliced natural stone.
Note: Installation Kit or Mortar is required to legitimize 20 year warranty
- Compatible with natural gas, propane or wood
- Backed by a 20-year warranty
- Can be used indoor or outdoor
- Accommodates FireRock masonry chimney or approved metal chimney system
- Type: Wood Burning | Modular
- Style: Prefab Masonry
- Fuel Type: Propane | Coal | Natural Gas | Wood
- Material: Modular Concrete
- Overall Width: 80"
- Overall Depth: 28 1/2"
- Overall Height: 60 3/8"
- Firebox Width: 74 1/2"
- Certifications: UL 127
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 2825 lbs.
Thank you for the quick and easy ordering process. The chimney showed up on time and as promised.
Good, sticky stuff. One bag was open on delivery and some had spilled out. I had enough to finish the fireplace, though.
Fire rock mortar
The stuff was different than any mortar we had ever used. I am sure it does a great job but don't get it on anything you don't want black!