The Heritage THRG2 Built-In Hybrid Gas Grill offers a two-in-one burner system for greater cooking versatility. The infrared burners will save you time grilling, and the two cast stainless steel burners allow for traditional grilling. This grill also features exclusive SearMagic premium grids, which are constructed from rust-free anodized aluminum that heats up quickly and cooks all foods at a uniform temperature; these grids are reversible.
The Heritage Series grills have a heavier grade construction for "Made in the USA" quality. They are built of the finest grade weather-resistant material - their permanent mold cast aluminum housing ensures thicker walls for years of endurance, sustains higher temperatures, and retains more heat for unmatched cooking performance. The stainless steel and high temperature powder paint finish provides lasting beauty and durability. This grill comes with a stainless steel grill enclosure sleeve to ensure safe installation.
- 38,000 BTUs
- CSA Certified
- Electronic ignition
- Made in the USA
- Constructed from weather-resistant material
Read the Details
- Type: Built-In
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Overall Width: 27 1/2"
- Main Burner Configuration: Conventional
- Number of Main Burners: 3 Burners
- Certification: CSA Certified | CSA Design Certified
- Material: Cast Aluminum | Stainless Steel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Depth: 18"
- Overall Height: 19"
- Cut-Out Width: 27 1/2"
- Cut-Out Depth: 18"
- Cut-Out Height: 11"
- Cooking Grid Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Burner Material: Cast Stainless Steel | Ceramic
- Warming Rack Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Main Grilling Area: 574 sq. in.
- Cooking Power: 38,000 BTUs
- Infrared Burner: Included
- Burger Count: 16 Burgers
- Assembly Required: Not Required
- Item Weight: 90 lbs.