The Heritage THRG2 Patio Post-Mount Hybrid Gas Grill offers a two-in-one burner system for greater cooking versatility. The infrared burners will save you time grilling, and the two cast stainless steel burners allow for traditional grilling. This grill also features exclusive SearMagic premium grids, which are constructed of rust-free anodized aluminum that heats up quickly and cooks all foods at a uniform temperature. These grids are reversible.
The Heritage THRG2 Patio Post-Mount Hybrid Gas Grill is constructed of anodized aluminum. The base is NuStone with a stainless steel gas feed tubing and grease cup for the grill head. The post is 4" in diameter.
The Heritage Series grills have a heavier grade construction for "Made in the USA" quality. They are built of the finest grade weather-resistant material - their permanent mold cast aluminum housing ensures thicker walls for years of endurance, sustains higher temperatures, and retains more heat for unmatched cooking performance. The stainless steel construction and high temperature powder paint finish provide lasting beauty and durability.
- Grilling Surface Area: 574 sq. in.
- 38,000 BTUs
- CSA Certified
- Electronic ignition system
- Stainless steel and cast aluminum construction
Read the Details
- Type: Post Mount
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Overall Width: 27 1/2"
- Main Burner Configuration: Conventional
- Number of Main Burners: 3 Burners
- Certification: CSA Design Certified | CSA Certified
- Material: Cast Aluminum | Stainless Steel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Depth: 18"
- Overall Height: 19"
- Cooking Grid Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Burner Material: Cast Stainless Steel | Ceramic
- Warming Rack Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Main Grilling Area: 574 sq. in.
- Cooking Power: 38,000 BTUs
- Infrared Burner: Included
- Burger Count: 16 Burgers
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 90 lbs.