With a specially designed stainless steel collector box, gas and air are combined to provide faster starts from either side of the burner with the electronic ignition in the Heritage TJK Cart-Mount Gas Grill. The side shelves will provide you some space for preparation. The self-cleaning Flavor Master porcelain briquettes provide food with a cleaner, fresher barbecue flavor. Unlike metal flavor plates or bars, the Flavor Master briquettes will not rust. This grill also features a heavy duty rock grate with a fused-on rust resistant porcelain finish for longer life.
The portable cart is constructed of Duro Cast aluminum with heavy duty legs, 8" rubber wheels for strength and easy portability! The propane model includes a tank ring, while the natural gas model includes a 12' hose with quick disconnect coupler.
The Heritage Series grills have a heavier grade construction for "Made in the USA" quality. They are built of the finest grade weather-resistant material - their permanent mold cast aluminum housing ensures thicker walls for years of endurance, sustains higher temperatures, and retains more heat for unmatched cooking performance. The stainless steel construction and high temperature powder paint finish provide lasting beauty and durability.
- 40,000 BTUs
- CSA Certified
- Electronic ignition system
- Cast aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Two main burners
Read the Details
- Type: Cart Mount
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Overall Width: 27 1/2"
- Main Burner Configuration: Conventional
- Number of Main Burners: 2 Burners
- Certification: CSA Design Certified | CSA Certified
- Material: Cast Aluminum | Stainless Steel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Depth: 18"
- Overall Height: 19"
- Cooking Grid Material: Anodized Aluminum | Stainless Steel
- Burner Material: Stainless Steel
- Warming Rack Material: Stainless Steel
- Main Grilling Area: 433 sq. in.
- Cooking Power: 40,000 BTUs
- Burger Count: 13 Burgers
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 90 lbs.