With a specially designed stainless steel collector box, gas and air are combined to provide faster starts from either side of the burner with the electronic ignition in the
The Heritage Series grills have a heavier grade construction for "Made in the USA" quality. They are built of the finest grade weather-resistant material - their permanent mold cast aluminum housing ensures thicker walls for years of endurance, sustains higher temperatures, and retains more heat for unmatched cooking performance. The stainless steel construction and high temperature powder paint finish provide lasting beauty and durability.
- CSA Certified
- 40,000 BTUs
- Cast aluminum construction
- Two main burners
- Natural gas and propane configurations both available
Read the Details
- Type: Cart Mount
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Overall Width: 27 1/2"
- Main Burner Configuration: Conventional
- Number of Main Burners: 2 Burners
- Certification: CSA Design Certified | CSA Certified
- Material: Cast Aluminum | Stainless Steel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Depth: 18"
- Overall Height: 19"
- Cut-Out Width: 27 1/2"
- Cut-Out Depth: 18"
- Cut-Out Height: 11"
- Cooking Grid Material: Anodized Aluminum | Stainless Steel
- Burner Material: Stainless Steel
- Warming Rack Material: Stainless Steel
- Main Grilling Area: 433 sq. in.
- Cooking Power: 40,000 BTUs
- Burger Count: 13 Burgers
- Base Type: Pedestal
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 90 lbs.