With a specially designed stainless steel collector box, gas and air are combined to provide faster starts from either side of the burner with the electronic ignition in the Heritage TJK In-Ground Post-Mount Gas Grill. The side shelves will provide you with some space for preparation. The self-cleaning Flavor Master porcelain briquettes provide food with a cleaner, fresher barbecue flavor. Unlike metal flavor plates or bars, the Flavor Master briquettes will not rust. This grill also features a heavy duty rock grate with a fused-on rust resistant porcelain finish for longer life.
The in-ground post-mount is 48" tall and is constructed of a no-rust anodized aluminum and comes with a stainless steel grease cup for the grill head. The post is 4" in diameter.
The Heritage Series grills have a heavier grade construction for "Made in the USA" quality. They are built from the finest grade weather-resistant material - their permanent mold cast aluminum housing ensures thicker walls for years of endurance, sustains higher temperatures, and retains more heat for unmatched cooking performance. Stainless steel and high temperature powder paint finish provide lasting beauty and durability.
- 40,000 BTUs
- CSA Certified
- Cast aluminum construction
- Electronic ignition system
- Two main burners
Read the Details
- Type: Post Mount
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Overall Width: 27 1/2"
- Main Burner Configuration: Conventional
- Number of Main Burners: 2 Burners
- Certification: CSA Design Certified | CSA Certified
- Material: Cast Aluminum | Stainless Steel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Depth: 18"
- Overall Height: 19"
- Cooking Grid Material: Anodized Aluminum | Stainless Steel
- Burner Material: Stainless Steel
- Warming Rack Material: Stainless Steel
- Main Grilling Area: 433 sq. in.
- Cooking Power: 40,000 BTUs
- Burger Count: 13 Burgers
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 90 lbs.