The Heritage WHRG4DD Cart-Mount Hybrid Gas Grill offers a two-in-one burner system for greater cooking versatility. The infrared burners will save you time grilling, and the two cast stainless steel burners allow for traditional grilling. The portable cart is constructed of Duro Cast aluminum with heavy duty legs and 8" rubber wheels for strength and easy portability! The propane model includes a tank ring, while the natural gas model includes a 12' hose with quick disconnect coupler.
The Heritage Series grills have a heavier grade construction for "Made in the USA" quality. They are built of the finest grade weather-resistant material - their permanent mold cast aluminum housing ensures thicker walls for years of endurance, sustains higher temperatures, and retains more heat for unmatched cooking performance. The stainless steel construction and high temperature powder paint finish provide lasting beauty and durability.
- Grilling Surface Area: 433 sq. in.
- CSA Certified
- 38,000 BTUs
- Cast aluminum construction
- Electronic ignition system
Read the Details
- Type: Cart Mount
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Overall Width: 27 1/2"
- Main Burner Configuration: Conventional
- Number of Main Burners: 3 Burners
- Certification: CSA Design Certified | CSA Certified
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Depth: 18"
- Overall Height: 19"
- Cooking Grid Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Burner Material: Cast Stainless Steel | Ceramic
- Warming Rack Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Main Grilling Area: 433 sq. in.
- Cooking Power: 38,000 BTUs
- Infrared Burner: Included
- Burger Count: 13 Burgers
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 80 lbs.
MHR Hybrid Cart Grill
This hybrid grill is a workhourse. I have not personally cooked any meat in the house since I bought it. it is pricey, but is stout as an anvil. The R&L delivery company was a pain, but it was still worth the wait. Assembly is easy - and the hardware is second to none.
This grill cover is just perfect for the grill. It is very heavy duty! The only problem I had is that a sharp edge of the grill control panel cut thru the cover. By the time I realized what was happening, it was too late!