The Heritage WHRG4DD Patio Post-Mount Hybrid Gas Grill offers a two-in-one burner system for greater cooking versatility. The infrared burners will save you time grilling, and the two cast stainless steel burners allow for traditional grilling. This grill is constructed of anodized aluminum. The base is NuStone with a stainless steel gas feed tubing and grease cup for the grill head. The post is 4" in diameter.
The Heritage Series grills have a heavier grade construction for "Made in the USA" quality. They are built of the finest grade weather-resistant material - their permanent mold cast aluminum housing ensures thicker walls for years of endurance, sustains higher temperatures, and retains more heat for unmatched cooking performance. The stainless steel construction and high temperature powder paint finish provide lasting beauty and durability.
- Grilling Surface Area: 433 sq. in.
- CSA Certified
- 38,000 BTUs
- Cast aluminum construction
- Electronic ignition system
Read the Details
- Type: Post Mount
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Overall Width: 27 1/2"
- Main Burner Configuration: Conventional
- Number of Main Burners: 3 Burners
- Certification: CSA Design Certified | CSA Certified
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Depth: 18"
- Overall Height: 19"
- Cooking Grid Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Burner Material: Cast Stainless Steel | Ceramic
- Warming Rack Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Main Grilling Area: 433 sq. in.
- Cooking Power: 38,000 BTUs
- Infrared Burner: Included
- Burger Count: 13 Burgers
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 85 lbs.