The Isokern Magnum Fireplace - 36" is a modular masonry fireplace constructed of volcanic pumice making this unit much lighter than concrete fireplaces. With multiple brick colors and patterns to choose from, you will be able to create the beautiful fireplace you desire.
Adding a Fire-Lite stand to the Isokern Magnum Fireplace - 36" allows you to install the unit on a combustible surface. This unit offers further versatility by allowing you to choose between natural gas, propane, or wood as your fuel. Installing this fireplace in your home will create the warm and welcoming atmosphere that you desire.
- Crafted from volcanic pumice
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Compatible with propane, natural gas, or wood
- Gas log configurations are Electronic Ignition with On/Off Remote
- Proper amount of adhesive is included with your unit
All log set configurations are designed for a single opening application. If you plan on using this unit for a see-through application and would like a see-through log set, please call and speak with one of our specialists.
Venting for these units require specific guidelines that must be met. Please consult one of our certified specialists to configure your venting options.
Read the Details
- Type: Modular | Wood Burning
- Style: Single Face Fireplace | Traditional | See-Through
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas | Wood
- Material: Pumice
- Overall Width: 43"
- Overall Depth: 28"
- Overall Height: 69 3/4"
- Viewing Width: 38 3/8"
- Viewing Height: 38"
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 1,349 lbs.