The Isokern Magnum Fireplace has multiple log sets to choose from giving you the ability to give your fires the exact look you desire. This modular masonry fireplace is made of volcanic pumice which makes your unit much lighter than concrete fireplaces. With multiple brick colors and patterns available you will be able customize the interior of your fireplace giving it a unique look. The Standard Stadium Burner has an Intermittent Pilot Ignition and an included remote that gives you variable flame height control. The Premium Stadium Burner has an elevated back burner which makes your flames look more realistic. This burner allows you to select a High Capacity Millivolt ignition, which is a reliable system but does not offer a remote or variable flame control, or an Electronic Intermittent Pilot Ignition, which features on/off control and a remote control. This fireplace can be converted into a wood burning fireplace.
Adding a Fire-Lite stand to the Isokern Magnum Fireplace allows you to install the unit on a combustible surface. Depending upon your burner choice this unit can reach up to 235,000 BTUs keeping you and your guests feeling comfortable on chilly nights. This modular masonry fireplace is the perfect way way to add style and functionality to any home.
Please Note: The 60 inch inch and 72 inch inch model cannot be placed on a combustible surface. No Fire-Lite stand can be added to these units.
- Includes: Logs, burner, remote control, lava rock, rock wool, platinum embers
- Crafted from volcanic pumice
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Compatible with propane, natural gas, or wood
- Proper amount of adhesive is included with your unit
Read the Details
- Type: Modular
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Certification: UL 127
- Ignition: Millivolt | Electronic
- Material: Pumice
- Overall Width: 43" | 49" | 73 1/2" | 35 1/2" | 53" | 85 1/2"
- Overall Depth: 28"
- Overall Height: 60 1/4" | 69 3/4" | 85 3/4"
- Maximum Heat Output: 110,000 BTUs | 150,000 BTUs | 195,000 BTUs | 235,000 BTUs | 70,000 BTUs
- Firebox Width: 31" | 38 3/8" | 44 1/2" | 48 1/2" | 69" | 81 1/4"
- Firebox Height: 28 1/2" | 38"
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 1,040 lbs. | 1,300 lbs. | 1,600 lbs. | 1,420 lbs. | 2,652 lbs. | 2,952 lbs.