The Isokern Magnum See-Through Gas Fireplace provides you with two viewing areas so you can showcase your fireplace in multiple rooms. With various log sets to choose from you have the ability to give your fires the exact look you desire. The This modular masonry fireplace is made of volcanic pumice which makes your unit much lighter than concrete fireplaces. With multiple brick colors and patterns to choose from you will be able customize the interior of your fireplace giving it a distinct look. The Standard Stadium Burner offers variable flame height control through the included remote and an electronic Intermittent Pilot Ignition. The Premium Stadium Burner has an elevated back burner giving your flames a two-tiered look. This burner allows you to select a High Capacity Millivolt, which is a reliable system but does not offer a remote or variable flame control, or an Electronic Intermittent Pilot Ignition, which features on/off control and a remote control.
Adding a Fire-Lite stand to the Isokern Magnum See-Through Gas Fireplace allows you to install the unit on a combustible surface. This fireplace can reach up to 250,000 BTUs keeping you and your guests feeling comfortable on chilly nights. You and your guests will enjoy gathering around this fireplace to create lasting memories..
Please Note: The 60 inch inch and 72 inch inch model cannot be placed on a combustible surface. No Fire-Lite stand can be added to these units.
- Includes: Logs, burner, remote control, lava rock, rock wool, platinum embers
- Crafted from volcanic pumice
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Compatible with propane, natural gas, or wood
- Proper amount of adhesive is included with your unit
Read the Details
- Type: Outdoor | See-Through
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Venting Type: Ventless
- Certification: UL 127
- Ignition: Electronic
- Material: Pumice
- Overall Width: 43" | 49" | 53" | 73 1/2" | 85 1/2"
- Overall Depth: 28"
- Overall Height: 69 3/4" | 85 3/4"
- Maximum Heat Output: 118,000 BTUs | 128,000 BTUs | 165,000 BTUs | 175,000 BTUs | 205,000 BTUs | 250,000 BTUs
- Firebox Width: 38 3/8" | 44 1/2" | 48 1/2" | 69" | 81 1/4"
- Firebox Height: 38"
- Assembly Required: Required