Complete your ideal living or outdoor area with the versatile Isokern Standard Fireplace - 36". This unique modular masonry fireplace is crafted from volcanic pumice. This makes the unit much lighter than other products that are made of heavy concrete and allows for easier construction. With multiple brick colors and patterns to choose from, you will be able to customize the interior of your fireplace.
By adding a Fire-Lite stand your Isokern Standard Fireplace - 36" can be installed on a combustible surface. This unit offers further flexibility as it is compatible with natural gas, propane, and wood. This fireplace gives you the ability to construct it as a see-through unit, which will give two rooms a truly distinguished look. You are going to love gathering your friends and family around this fireplace to create lasting memories.
- Crafted from volcanic pumice
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Compatible with propane, natural gas, or wood
- Gas log configurations are Electronic Ignition with On/Off Remote
- Proper amount of adhesive is included with your unit
All log set configurations are designed for a single opening application. If you plan on using this unit for a see-through application and would like a see-through log set, please call and speak with one of our specialists.
Venting for these units require specific guidelines that must be met. Please consult one of our certified specialists to configure your venting options.
Read the Details
- Type: Wood Burning | Modular
- Style: Traditional | See Through | Single Face Fireplace
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Wood | Propane
- Material: Pumice
- Overall Width: 43"
- Overall Depth: 25 1/4"
- Overall Height: 63 1/4"
- Viewing Width: 37 1/8"
- Viewing Height: 31 1/2"
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 1,255 lbs.