Pay homage to the great American southwest with the Kokopelli Gas Fire Pit! Artful cut-outs of a bright noon-day sun, geckos, and Kokopelli, the Hopi God encircle this elegant fire pit for a beautiful display, day or night. The stainless steel burner system produces 200,000 BTUs and is compatible with both Natural Gas and Liquid Propane fuels.
The Kokopelli Gas Fire Pit is handcrafted from durable, 1/4-inch thick mild carbon steel in the heart of Tennessee by talented metal artist Rick Wittrig. Each fire pit features a high-temperature interior coating and maintenance-free iron oxide finish that will weather and darken over time for a true one-of-a-kind look. A numbered brass plate on the base of the fire pit showcases a unique number, signifying it has been handmade exclusively for you.
Choose between a manual match-lit ignition system or an All-Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) for the most reliable and convenient way to ignite your fire. The AWEIS includes flame sensing technology and stands up to harsh weather conditions, including heavy rain and winds over 40 MPH. It’s the most durable, and the safest electronic ignition system on the market.
- Gecko, sun, and Kokopelli God cut-outs
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Solid 1/4-inch thick mild carbon steel construction
- Maintenance-free iron oxide finish
- Stainless steel Penta burner produces 200,000 BTUs
- Match-lit or electronic ignition system (AWEIS)
- Compatible with Natural Gas and Liquid Propane
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Type: Artisan | Cut Out Designs
- Ignition: Match Lit | Electronic
- Shape: Round
- Overall Width: 36"
- Overall Height: 24"
- Material: 1/4" Steel
- Maximum Heat Output: 200,000 BTUs
- Finish: Iron Oxide Patina
- Color: Rust
- Suggested Fire Glass: 75 lbs.
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 185 lbs.
Very cool and different
The Kokopelli Gas Fire Pit is better than I expected. The size, structure and design are very impressive. The craftsman ship is top notch. The metal is thick and the patina is a beautiful color. There is a name and number plate on the stand part of the bowl indicating who made it. It is truly a piece of art. Have not had it installed yet, because my patio project is not started yet, but this is going to be the focal point on the patio. Can't wait for the install and to fire it up!