The La Palma Concrete Fire Bowl offers both unique design and quality. With sleek lines and powerful angles, it will catch the eye and fascinate viewers. At the same time, its glass-fiber reinforced concrete offers enhanced strength yet low weight. Choose from a variety of colors applied with a concrete stain, as well as a great range of media options.
This unit gets a high level of care and attention to detail during manufacturing. Every Amiata goes through an intricate hand finishing process. Multiple stains and washes are applied before a final wax seal is added. This wax seal helps to ensure weather resistance by protecting the fire pit's colors.
Please Note: The All-Weather Electronic Ignition System includes a 24-Volt transformer and requires access to 110VAC.
- Glass-fiber reinforced concrete construction
- 4 color options available
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- All-Weather Electronic Ignition System
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Type: Fire Bowl
- Ignition: Automatic
- Shape: Square
- Burner Width/Diameter: 18" | 24" | 12"
- Overall Width/Diameter: 30" | 36" | 42"
- Hides Propane Tank: No
- Overall Depth: 30" | 42" | 36"
- Overall Height: 10" | 15" | 18"
- Material: Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Base Width/Diameter: 20 1/2" | 17" | 24"
- Maximum Heat Output: 187,000 BTUs | 218,000 BTUs | 83,000 BTUs | 100,000 BTUs | 120,000 BTUs | 180,000 BTUs
- Color: Black | Burnt Terra Cotta | Cool Grey | Dark Walnut
- Suggested Fire Glass: 110 lbs. | 70 lbs. | 50 lbs.
- Item Weight: 150 lbs. | 250 lbs. | 90 lbs.