I. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The stainless steel body housing, the solid brass grill burners and the ProSear™ 2 burners* are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship when subjected to normal domestic use and service for the lifetime of the original purchaser. This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, and discoloration which may occur during regular use. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other cost including labor. *Does not include the rotisserie infra-red burner.
II. Limited Five-Year Warranty.
The structural integrity of the interior grill parts, exterior, and drip pans are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal domestic use and service, for a period of five years from the date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the replacement of defective parts, with the owner paying all other cost including labor.
III. Limited One-Year Warranty.
All other grill components are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. Lynx will replace or repair parts found to be defective at no cost to the original purchaser.
IV. Limitations & Exclusions.
1) This warranty shall apply to products purchased and located in the United States and Canada. Products must be purchased in the country where service is requested.
2) Warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
3) Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liabilities related to the sale or use of its grill products.
4) Warranty shall not apply and Lynx is not responsible for damage resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, hostile environment, flare-up fires, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in this manual, or the local codes.
5) Lynx shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special, or contingent damages resulting from its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
6) Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions of or limitations on consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
7) No one has the authority to add to or vary Lynx’s warranty, or to create for Lynx any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale or use of its products.
8) Limited to the replacement of defective parts with the owner paying all other costs including labor.
V. What is not covered: Lynx shall not be responsible for and shall not pay for the following:
1) Installation or start-up, damages or problems caused by improper installation use;
2) Service by an unauthorized service provider;
3) Damage or repair due to service by an unauthorized service provider or use of unauthorized parts;
4) Warranty does not apply to products installed in any commercial or non-residential application. Examples of excluded applications include, but are not limited to day care centers, schools, bed and breakfast centers, churches, private clubs, fire stations, club houses, common areas in multi-family dwellings, restaurants, hotels, nursing homes, food service locations, and institutional food service locations.
5) To correct normal adjustments or settings, due to improper installation, commissioning or local gas supply properties;
6) Shipping and handling costs, export duties, installation, removal, or re-installation cost.
7) Display models are generally sold “as is.” If you have purchased a display model, please be advised that it is sold “as is” and that it is subject to the following warranty exclusions: any exterior or cosmetic damage is nonwarrantable; any missing components will be replaced at consumers expense; major handling damage to manifold, valve and ignition system will be serviced at consumer’s expense; all other warranty’s (standard warranty) will remain in effect.
8) The cost of a service call to diagnose trouble.