The Lynx Sedona Built-In Gas Grill - 42" comes with all the features you need for a premium outdoor entertainment standard. From the small details like the LED control lights to the functionality of the ProSear technology, this grill will make your meals special.
The first thing that you notice when looking at the Lynx Sedona Built-In Gas Grill - 42" is the stainless steel welded construction. Lynx craftsmen use the heli-arc welding method, forming precision pieces into a solitary body. This allows for easy cleaning of the grill and its components and gives it the distinct Lynx look.
The infrared ProSear burner comes standard with this kit giving you the ability to sear in the flavor of your meat while putting the finishing touches on corn at the same time. Sitting above the standard burner are ceramic briquettes that absorb heat and distribute it evenly throughout the grilling surface, ensuring for consistent, uniform cooking. The Lynx hood assist kit makes opening a bulky 40 pound hood possible with just one finger!
- Infrared ProSear burner comes standard
- Blue LED control illumination
- Stainless steel grilling grates
- Hood assist kit for easy open and closing
- Ceramic briquettes for even heat distribution
Read the Details
- Type: Built-In
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Overall Width: 42"
- Main Burner Configuration: Hybrid
- Number of Main Burners: 3 Burners
- Certification: ETL Listed
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Depth: 25 5/16"
- Overall Height: 24 5/8"
- Cut-Out Width: 41"
- Cut-Out Depth: 21 1/4"
- Cut-Out Height: 10"
- Cooking Grid Material: Stainless Steel
- Main Grilling Area: 728 sq. in.
- Secondary Grilling Area: 321 sq. in.
- Total Grilling Area: 1049 sq. in.
- Cooking Power: 69,000 BTUs
- Infrared Burner: Included
- Rotisserie Burner: Optional
- Rotisserie Cooking Power: 12,500 BTUs
- Burger Count: 20 Burgers
- Color: Silver
do you ship to Ontario Canada and if so what would be the total price shipped to my door
Specs for grill