Raise the standard of outdoor living with the Mariposa Vent Free Outdoor Gas Fireplace. This fireplace combines revered indoor style with outdoor originality. This fireplace brings modern ingenuity into your backyard.
Constructed of a glass-fiber reinforced concrete frame and a high-temperature refractory cement firebox, this unit is specifically designed for longevity and consistent durability. Ready-made for discreet gas conversion, the Mariposa Vent Free Outdoor Gas Fireplace is a herald of the outdoor fireplace movement, easily customized to put the gas key and gas line right where you want them.
Design this fireplace to fit your outdoor concept! Select from multiple hearth styles and finishes to suit your design taste. Each hearth will add additional depth the to until, but provides a traditional look. There are eight finish options as well that will cover the fireplace unit and hearth to create a uniform look.
This fireplace is vent free and has two panels - one at the top and one at the throat - to block any venting. The available burners will push all the heat generated out the front of your firebox so the heat won't be lost through the chimney!
Please Note: This unit is non-convertible from vent-free to vented - the refractory panels are permanently installed.
- Glass-fiber reinforced concrete body won’t degrade
- Customizable gas plumbing included
- Choose between many different finishes
- Easy assembly with use of only bolts
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Type: Fireplace Unit
- Construction: Cast
- Ignition: Electronic Remote | Manual | On/Off Remote | Variable Flame Remote
- Material: High-Temp Refractory Cement | Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Overall Height: 66"
- Overall Width: 63 1/4"
- Overall Depth: 34"
- Firebox Width: 30"
- Firebox Height: 27"
- Chimney Height: 10 1/4"
- Color: Black Lava | Cafe Blanco | Canyon | Sedona | Silverado | Smoke | Tuscan Slate | Villa
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 900 lbs.