Add the perfect contemporary touch to your home with the Montigo Exemplar R620 See Through Direct Vent Linear Gas Fireplace! The generous landscape opening offers a wide, double-sided view of the fire and dazzling media bed, creating an elegant and mesmerizing focal point. Install rock or tile over the firebox frame for a clean, modern look that transitions smoothly from fireplace to hearth.
The Montigo Exemplar R620 See Through Direct Vent Linear Gas Fireplace comes standard with a100,000 BTU linear contemporary burner, power vent control box, tempered glass front, door screen, and Hot Surface Ignition. The unique door design provides easy access to the firebox while the 100% fail-safe shut-off valve ensures you’ll experience safe and worry-free fires.
- 100,000 BTU linear contemporary burner
- Sage Firebeads
- Tempered glass
- Door screen
- Hot Surface Ignition
- Unique door design for easy access to the firebox
- 100% fail-safe shut-off valve
- Standard power vent control box (power vent ordered separately)
Venting for these units require specific guidelines that must be met. Please consult one of our certified specialists to configure your venting options.
- Type: Direct Vent
- Style: See-Through | Contemporary | Linear
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Ignition: Hot Surface Ignition
- Overall Width: 86 13/16"
- Overall Depth: 26 5/16"
- Overall Height: 47 7/8"
- Maximum Heat Output: 100,000 BTUs
- Firebox Width: 77 9/16"
- Firebox Depth: 24 5/8"
- Firebox Height: 45 3/16"
- Viewing Width: 73 1/4"
- Viewing Height: 18 1/8"
- Burning Display: Firestones
- Venting Diameter: 5" x 10"
- Item Weight: 941 lbs.