The Montigo H38DFPFC Peninsula Direct Vent Gas Fireplace brings you a modern, multi-dimensional flame experience unlike any other! The unique three window viewing area provides you with an uninterrupted view of the glowing flame display and beautiful fiber gas logs from multiple angles, and multiple rooms. The slim design allows you to install rock or tile over the firebox frame for a clean look that transitions smoothly from fireplace to hearth.
The Montigo H38DFPFC Peninsula Direct Vent Gas Fireplace comes standard with a 34,000 BTU traditional burner, tempered glass, door screens, heritage fiber brick lining, and a snap-lock door for easy access to the firebox. A full feature Proflame 2 remote gives you complete control over the fire for the ultimate convenience.
- 34,000 BTU Traditional burner
- Fiber log set and wrought iron grate
- Heritage fiber brick lining
- Full Feature Proflame 2 remote control
- Tempered glass
- Door screens
- Convertible to top or side flue vent
Venting for these units require specific guidelines that must be met. Please consult one of our certified specialists to configure your venting options.
- Type: Direct Vent
- Style: Peninsula | Traditional
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Ignition: IPI - Intermittent Pilot Ignition
- Overall Width: 44 9/16"
- Overall Depth: 25 5/8"
- Overall Height: 41 1/16"
- Maximum Heat Output: 34,000 BTUs
- Firebox Width: 42 1/2"
- Firebox Depth: 25"
- Firebox Height: 39 5/8"
- Viewing Width: 32 1/8" | 16 3/8"
- Viewing Height: 21 5/8"
- Control: Remote
- Burning Display: Firestones | Log Set
- Venting Diameter: 5" x 8"
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Item Weight: 340 lbs.