The Montigo H38FSD See Through Direct Vent Gas Fireplace features a classic square viewing area and large, see-through glass openings for a luxurious, double-sided view of the fire. Traditional fiber gas logs and a sturdy wrought iron grate stand out against the glowing flame display creating a beautiful focal point in any space. The slim design of the firebox allows you to install rock or tile over the firebox frame for a clean look that transitions smoothly from fireplace to hearth.
The Montigo H38FSD See Through Direct Vent Gas Fireplace comes standard with a 34,000 BTU traditional burner, tempered glass, door screens, and fiber gas logs. Optional built-in fans maximize the heat output while an optional hand-held remote gives you complete control over the fire from anywhere in the room.FEATURES:
- 34,000 BTU traditional burner
- Fiber log set and wrought iron grate
- Tempered glass
- Door screens
- Optional Linear Burner Conversion Kit
- Convertible to top or side flue vent
Venting for these units require specific guidelines that must be met. Please consult one of our certified specialists to configure your venting options.
- Type: Direct Vent
- Style: Contemporary | See-Through | Traditional
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Ignition: IPI - Intermittent Pilot Ignition | Standing Pilot
- Overall Width: 39 5/16"
- Overall Depth: 24 1/2"
- Overall Height: 43 5/16"
- Maximum Heat Output: 34,000 BTUs
- Firebox Width: 37 3/4"
- Firebox Depth: 24"
- Firebox Height: 40 9/16"
- Viewing Width: 35 1/4"
- Viewing Height: 26 3/8"
- Burning Display: Log Set
- Venting Diameter: 5" x 8"
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Item Weight: 282 lbs.