The Montigo RP424PFC Premium Peninsula Direct Vent Gas Fireplace is Montigo’s most advanced residential fireplace with no safety screens required! The zero-clearance design allows for installation next to combustible materials while the triple-sided glass opening provides an ultra-clear view of the fire and dazzling media bed. A reflective firebox liner and accent lighting add depth to the flame display, creating an elegant and mesmerizing focal point. Rock or tile can be installed over the firebox frame for a clean, modern look that transitions smoothly from fireplace to hearth.
The Montigo RP424PFC Premium Peninsula Direct Vent Gas Fireplace comes standard with a 45,000 BTU burner, a reflective firebox liner, and a safety-rated glass barrier. Your choice of driftwood gas logs, designer speckled stones, fire glass, or firestones gives you the freedom to match the media bed to your style and surrounding decor.
- Frameless window design
- 45,000 BTU burner with accent lighting
- Reflective firebox liner
- Glass barrier that meets safety standards - No mesh screens required
- Zero-clearance to combustibles, including facing
- Power vent dedicated
- Convertible to the top or rear vent
- Compatible with 24VAC home automation systems
Venting for these units require specific guidelines that must be met. Please consult one of our certified specialists to configure your venting options.
- Type: Direct Vent
- Style: Peninsula | Contemporary
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Ignition: Hot Surface Ignition
- Overall Width: 66 1/2"
- Overall Depth: 24 5/8"
- Overall Height: 56 3/16"
- Maximum Heat Output: 45,000 BTUs
- Firebox Width: 60 15/16"
- Firebox Depth: 23 7/8"
- Firebox Height: 53"
- Viewing Width: 48" | 23 7/8"
- Viewing Height: 24"
- Burning Display: Fireglass | Firestones | Log Set
- Venting Diameter: 5" x 8"
- Item Weight: 877 lbs.