The Osburn 1700 Wood Fireplace Insert offers the perfect size to provide ambiance and warmth. Give yourself a real haven of peace with an eco-friendly device whose average particle emission rate is prodigiously low at 1.26 g/h!
Inside and out, the Osburn 1700 Wood Fireplace Insert is engineered from high quality materials that put you at the center of a heating experience for many years: high-density bricks, cast iron door and quiet blower for increased durability. Discover the different options to customize the look of your appliance, available in black or brushed nickel plated: door overlays, faceplates and faceplate trims.
- 65,000 BTUs
- Up to 1,800 sq. ft. Heating Capacity
- 78% Optimum Efficiency
- 6 Hour Burn Time
- EPA 2020 Certified
Venting for these units require specific guidelines that must be met. Please consult one of our certified specialists to configure your venting options.
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Venting Type: Natural Draft
- Material: Steel
- Type: High-Efficiency | Wood Burning
- Overall Height: 21 1/4"
- Overall Depth: 22 3/8"
- Minimum Fireplace Width: 27 1/2"
- Overall Width: 27 1/8"
- Certifications: CSA B415.1-10 | UL 1482 | EPA Certified | ULC S628 | EPA 2020 Approved | UL 737
- Minimum Fireplace Depth: 12 7/8"
- Minimum Fireplace Height: 21 1/2"
- Heating Capacity: 500 - 1,800 sq. ft.
- Viewing Width: 15 3/4"
- Firebox Width: 19 5/8"
- Viewing Height: 9 3/8"
- Firebox Depth: 13 1/2"
- Firebox Height: 11 7/8"
- Venting Diameter: 6"
- Maximum Heat Output: 65,000 BTUs
- Efficiency: 78%
- Color: Black
- Item Weight: 361 lbs.