The Osburn 2500 Pellet Stove is made from high-quality materials: Canadian steel of a higher grade, glass ceramic imported from Germany, heat exchangers made of stainless steel and thermosetting powder paint.
Responding largely to the next highest standards of solid fuels and environmental protection, the Osburn 2500 Pellet Stove has an incredibly low average of particles emission rate below 0.96 g/h.
Thanks to easy installation, intuitive electronic control and easy to use thermostatic control, the Osburn 2500 Pellet Stove is for anyone who wants nothing complicated. It is also easy to clean with access to removable components without tools.
- 39,260 BTUs
- Up to 2,000 sq. ft. Heating Capacity
- 78.4% Optimum Efficiency
- 51 Hour Burn Time
- EPA 2020 Certified
Venting for these units require specific guidelines that must be met. Please consult one of our certified specialists to configure your venting options.
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Pellet
- EPA Approved: Yes
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Hopper Capacity: 60 lbs.
- Height: 33"
- Width: 25 7/8"
- Depth: 30"
- Material: Steel
- Certifications: EPA 2020 Approved | ASTM E1509 | EPA Certified | ULC S627 | CSA B415.1-10 | UL 1482
- Heating Square Footage: 500 - 2,000 sq. ft.
- Maximum Heat Output: 39,260 BTUs
- Glass Viewing Area: 17 1/4" W x 9 1/2" H
- Glass Type: Ceramic
- Venting Diameter: 3"
- Burn Time: 51 hours
- Efficiency: 78.4%
- Blower Included: Yes
- Blower CFM: 176 CFM
- Emissions: 0.96 grams per hour
- Item Weight: 275 lbs.