The PGS A40 Post-Mount Gas Grill is a heavy duty grill that offers a permanent installation along with additional prep space side shelf. On either side of the three-burner grill head is an attached handle, making it easy to open and close safely. This well-designed lid provides a shield for the 434 sq. in. of cooking surface, protecting it from weather conditions. Providing over 30,000 BTUs, this grill has a lot of potential.
The 24" post and base option is perfect for any patio or outdoor entertainment area, taking up minimal space, while remaining durable and sturdy with its aluminum construction.
- Molded aluminum, stainless steel, brass and porcelain construction
- Provides 40,000 BTUs
- 434 sq. in. of cooking surface
Read the Details
- Type: Post Mount
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Overall Width: 27"
- Main Burner Configuration: Conventional
- Number of Main Burners: 1 Burner
- Certification: CSA Certified | CSA Design Certified
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Overall Depth: 18"
- Overall Height: 48"
- Cooking Grid Material: Stainless Steel
- Burner Material: 430 Stainless Steel
- Warming Rack Material: Stainless Steel
- Main Grilling Area: 434 sq. in.
- Cooking Power: 40,000 BTUs
- Burger Count: 12 Burgers
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 101 lbs.