Plaza Double-Sided Glass Barrier Direct Vent Fireplace - 55"
Item # M35130903
Add sophisticated, inviting ambiance to more than one room of your home with the Plaza Double-Sided Glass Barrier Direct Vent Fireplace - 55"! Its frameless glass front and 24-inch-tall viewing area offer you and your guests an unobstructed view of the Plaza’s tall, natural-looking flames.
Customize your Plaza by installing the finishing material of your choice down to its glass opening, without the standard requirements of non-combustible board or special framing. Five fire glass colors, two ember kits, two log set options, and multi-colored LED lighting let you create a focal point that suits your style and space.
The Plaza Double-Sided Glass Barrier Direct Vent Fireplace - 55" features a unique venting configuration that allows you to install windows or countertops directly above your fireplace. It uses state-of-the-art Power-Vent Technology, which offers a larger vent run length than standard natural draft fireplaces and the option to vent down below the fireplace. With the innovative heat redistribution system, you can also safely mount a TV, artwork, or mantel as low as eight inches above your fireplace and warm up to three rooms at once! Use the included remote controls to effortlessly adjust the flames and accent lighting to fit any occasion.
- Frameless, see-through glass barrier design
- Exclusive serpentine-style burner design offers unparalleled flame depth
- Remote-controlled multi-colored LED lighting
- State-of-the-art Power-Vent Technology offers flexible installation
- Heat redistribution system
- Includes full-function variable/ thermostatic remote control
- Optional: Five fire glass colors, two ember kits, and two log set options
- Approved for indoor use only
- Compatible with Natural Gas & Propane configurations
PLEASE NOTE:The natural gas to propane conversion is extensive and should be done by an experienced gas professional. Tool and suction cups for glass removal will need to be supplied locally, including the ducting for the heat redistribution system.
PLEASE NOTE:Venting for these units require specific guidelines that must be met. Please consult one of our certified specialists to configure your venting options.
Read the Details
- Type: See-Through | Linear
- Style: Contemporary
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Certification: CSA 2.33 | ANSI Z21.88
- Ignition: Intermittent Pilot Ignition
- Overall Width: 66 23/32"
- Overall Depth: 19 5/8"
- Overall Height: 39 5/8"
- Maximum Heat Output: 42,000 BTUs | 45,000 BTUs
- Viewing Width: 53 1/2"
- Viewing Height: 24"
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Item Weight: 457 lbs.