Plaza Single-Sided InvisiMesh Direct Vent Fireplace - 55"
Item # M35130899
With flexible installation options and unlimited design possibilities, the Plaza Single-Sided InvisiMesh Direct Vent Fireplace - 55" is the ultimate upgrade for any home! A fine mesh barrier screen and frameless, edge-to-edge viewing area offer luxurious, streamlined style, while the Plaza’s 24-inch-tall viewing area treats you and your guests to an unobstructed view of the tall, natural-looking flames.
Customize your Plaza by installing the finishing material of your choice down to its glass opening, with the standard requirements of non-combustible board or special framing. Five fire glass colors, two ember kits, two log set options, an optional Black Glass liner, and multi-colored LED lighting let you create a focal point that suits your style and space.
The Plaza Single-Sided InvisiMesh Direct Vent Fireplace - 55" features a unique venting configuration that allows you to install windows or countertops directly above your fireplace. It uses state-of-the-art Power-Vent Technology, which offers a larger vent run length than standard natural draft fireplaces and the option to vent down below the fireplace. It's also equipped with an innovative dual-blower system that delivers heat evenly throughout your space. Use the included remote controls to individually adjust the flames and accent lighting to fit any occasion.
- Frameless design with InvisiMesh barrier screen
- Exclusive serpentine-style burner design offers unparalleled flame depth
- Remote-controlled multi-colored LED lighting
- State-of-the-art Power-Vent Technology offers flexible installation
- Dual-blower system distributes heat evenly throughout your space
- Includes full-function variable/thermostatic remote control
- Optional: Five fire glass colors, two ember kits, two log set options, and Black Glass liner
- Approved for indoor use only
- Compatible with Natural Gas & Propane configurations
PLEASE NOTE:The natural gas to propane conversion is extensive and should be done by an experienced gas professional. Tool and suction cups for glass removal will need to be supplied locally, including the ducting for the heat redistribution system.
PLEASE NOTE:Venting for these units require specific guidelines that must be met. Please consult one of our certified specialists to configure your venting options.
Read the Details
- Type: Linear | Single-Sided
- Style: Contemporary
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Certification: CSA 2.33 | ANSI Z21.88
- Ignition: Intermittent Pilot Ignition
- Overall Width: 66 5/8"
- Overall Depth: 15 1/8"
- Overall Height: 39 1/4"
- Maximum Heat Output: 42,000 BTUs | 45,000 BTUs
- Viewing Width: 53 1/2"
- Viewing Height: 24"
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Item Weight: 430 lbs.