The Rotondo Fire Bowl provides an outdoor retreat of warmth and ambiance. Each bowl has been hand-crafted using our custom patina finishing process, guaranteeing a one-of-a-kind creation with subtle variation. The 48-inch-diameter table provides a beautiful and functional centerpiece for any backyard, patio or lounging area. The ambient heat provides plenty of warmth for multiple people. The 65,000-BTU unit operates with both a standard propane tank or Natural Gas hookup.
The key valve housing is easily accessed from the side of the unit. The controls are clearly labeled and simple to use. Turn the key to the on position and use a match lighter to light and enjoy.
- Made of Glass-Fiber Reinforced Cement
- 65,000-BTU heat output
- 50-lb. Bag of Lava Rock Included
- Stainless Steel Burner Insert
PLEASE NOTE: Not approved for use in the state of Massachusetts.
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Type: Fire Pit
- Hides Propane Tank: No
- Ignition: Match Lit
- Shape: Round
- Burner Width/Diameter: 18"
- Overall Depth: 48"
- Overall Height: 18"
- Material: Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Burning Area Width/Diameter: 26"
- Burning Area Length: 26"
- Burner Length: 18"
- Base Depth: 45"
- Base Height: 3"
- Base Width/Diameter: 45"
- Maximum Heat Output: 65,000 BTUs
- Color: Natural | Cafe | Ultra White | Pewter | Ebony | Coastal
- Table Top Width/Diameter: 11"
- Overall Width/Diameter: 48"
- Item Weight: 480 lbs.