Part of our brand new line of Low-Profile Fire Pits – the San Juan Powder Coat Steel Low Profile Fire Pit features the aesthetic of our Coronado Fire Pit along with the versatility of our tank-holding sliding door feature. With its door also swinging wide open, the entrance to the San Juan is cathedral-like. The easy access allows anyone to properly install their propane tank.
If using hidden propane tank feature, a Horizontal Propane tank must be used. Cannot use Vertical Propane tank
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Type: Fire Pit
- Hides Propane Tank: Yes
- Base Width/Diameter: 40" | 76" | 88" | 52" | 64"
- Overall Width/Diameter: 48" | 60" | 72" | 84" | 96"
- Ignition: Match Lit | Flame Sense | Electronic
- Shape: Rectangle
- Overall Depth: 28"
- Overall Height: 18"
- Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Burning Area Width/Diameter: 10"
- Burning Area Length: 24" | 30" | 36" | 42" | 48"
- Burner Length: 18" | 24" | 30" | 36" | 42"
- Base Depth: 20 1/2"
- Maximum Heat Output: 65,000 BTUs
- Color: Gray | Copper Vein | Silver Vein | Black | Pewter | Java
- Burning Display: Lava Rock | Fireglass
- Assembly Required: Required
Perfect fire table!
We were searching for a low-profile (coffee table height) fire table that 1) didn’t require an unsightly external tank & hose, and 2) fit our limited seating space on our back porch. When we found the San Juan Powder Coat Steel Low Profile Fire Pit at Woodland Direct, we hoped we found what we were looking for…it fit our criteria perfectly, plus it came in a nice selection of finishes we could choose from. After waiting for the build and shipment, we received the table after several weeks. It came packaged and protected from any damage during the freight delivery. We were impressed with how well it was wrapped and palleted. Once we set it up, we immediately knew we found the perfect fireable. It’s unique and well worth the price. The quality is unmistakable!
John F. | San Antonio, TX