Designed after its namesake planet’s spectacular rings, the Saturn Gas Fire Pit features a wide-ringed edge and bowl-shaped design for an impressive and impactful fire display! The ringed perimeter makes the perfect spot for serving your favorite drinks and snacks, along with resting your feet as you lounge by the fire. Add on the matching burner cover to transform the Saturn into a beautiful and unique outdoor table and keep the burner area protected whenever the fire pit’s not in use.
The Saturn Gas Fire Pit is handcrafted from durable, 1/4-inch thick mild carbon steel in the heart of Tennessee by talented metal artist Rick Wittrig. Each fire pit features a high-temperature interior coating and maintenance-free iron oxide finish that will weather and darken over time for a true one-of-a-kind look. A numbered brass plate on the base of the fire pit showcases a unique number, signifying it has been handmade exclusively for you.
Choose between a manual match-lit ignition system or an All-Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) for the most reliable and convenient way to ignite your fire. The AWEIS includes flame sensing technology and stands up to harsh weather conditions, including heavy rain and winds over 40 MPH. It’s the most durable, and the safest electronic ignition system on the market.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Solid 1/4-inch thick mild carbon steel construction
- Maintenance-free iron oxide finish
- Stainless steel Penta burner produces 125,000 BTUs
- Match-lit or electronic ignition system (AWEIS)
- Compatible with Natural Gas and Liquid Propane
- Matching burner cover available
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Type: Artisan
- Ignition: Match Lit | Electronic
- Shape: Round
- Overall Width: 41"
- Overall Height: 14"
- Material: 1/4" Steel
- Burning Area Width/Diameter: 28"
- Maximum Heat Output: 125,000 BTUs
- Finish: Rust
- Suggested Fire Glass: 50 lbs.
- Item Weight: 185 lbs.