The Scallop Gas Fire Pit features a graceful oblong shape and flowing scalloped curves reminiscent of the tide rising and falling on the shore. Flames illuminate and surf across the edge, imparting feelings of calm serenity as you lounge by the fire. The stainless steel burner system produces 200,000 BTUs and is compatible with both Natural Gas and Liquid Propane fuels.
The Scallop Gas Fire Pit is handcrafted from durable, 1/4-inch thick mild carbon steel in the heart of Tennessee by talented metal artist Rick Wittrig. Each fire pit features a high-temperature interior coating and maintenance-free iron oxide finish that will weather and darken over time for a true one-of-a-kind look. A numbered brass plate on the base of the fire pit showcases a unique number, signifying it has been handmade exclusively for you.
Choose between a manual match-lit ignition system or an All-Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) for the most reliable and convenient way to ignite your fire. The AWEIS includes flame sensing technology and stands up to harsh weather conditions, including heavy rain and winds over 40 MPH. It’s the most durable, and the safest electronic ignition system on the market.
- Oblong shape
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Solid 1/4-inch thick mild carbon steel construction
- Maintenance-free iron oxide finish
- Stainless steel Penta burner produces 200,000 BTUs
- Match-lit or electronic ignition system (AWEIS)
- Compatible with Natural Gas and Liquid Propane
- Personalized base available
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Type: Artisan
- Ignition: Match Lit | Electronic
- Shape: Round
- Overall Width: 36"
- Overall Height: 22"
- Material: 1/4" Steel
- Base Width: 19"
- Base Height: 6"
- Maximum Heat Output: 200,000 BTUs
- Finish: High-Temp Paint | Natural Patina
- Color: Rust Patina
- Burning Display: Fire Glass
- Suggested Fire Glass: 80 lbs. | 60 lbs.
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Item Weight: 130 lbs.
It is mostly beautiful and quite larage. Disappointed in the size of the weld joints for the price of the unit.