your order will ship and should arrive within 5-7 business days,
depending on your location.
Your order comes with free lift gate service. The freight driver
will use a lift gate to unload the shipment and place it curbside at
your home. You’ll need to move the shipment from the curb to the end
location. Please make sure your street can accommodate a
INSPECT & SIGN
Upon delivery, you’ll be asked to sign the Proof of Delivery (POD).
Before signing, inspect the shipment for visible damage. If damaged,
refuse the shipment and call us for a replacement. Damage to
products inside the shipment must be reported within 3 business days
SimpliFire Allusion Platinum Electric Fireplace - 72"
The SimpliFire Allusion Platinum Electric Fireplace - 72" brings unparalleled warmth and coziness to any living space. This electric fireplace was designed with comfort and ambiance in mind, being equipped with a large viewing area and minimal framing. You can control your experience with the included multifunctional remote. You can enjoy the flames all year round with or without the heat.
The SimpliFire Allusion Platinum Electric Fireplace - 72" has a variety of adjustable flames and a variety of ember bed colors to fit any given setting. The advanced design of this electric fireplace was built with a modern feel to update any living space. The framing height is 20 7/16in and the framing width is 74 5/16in. This fireplace will be the last electric fireplace you’ll ever need.
Hearth & Home Technologies LLC
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Hearth & Home Technologies LLC (“HHT”) extends the following warranty for HHT gas, wood, pellet and electric hearth appliances
(each a “Product” and collectively, the “Product(s)”) and certain component parts set forth in the table below (“Component Part(s)”)
that are purchased from a HHT authorized dealer or distributor.
HHT warrants that the Products and their Component Parts will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the applicable
period of Warranty coverage set forth in the table below (“Warranty Period”). If a Product or Component Parts are found to be
defective in materials or workmanship during the applicable Warranty Period, HHT will, at its option, repair the applicable Component
Part(s), replace the applicable Component Part(s), or refund the purchase price of the applicable Product(s). The maximum amount
recoverable under this Warranty is limited to the purchase price of the Product. This Warranty is transferable from the original purchaser
to subsequent owners, but the Warranty Period will not be extended in duration or expanded in coverage for any such transfer. This
Warranty is subject to conditions, exclusions, and limitations as described below.
Warranty coverage begins at the date of installation. In the case of new home constructions, Warranty coverage begins on the date of
first occupancy of the dwelling or six months after the sale of the Product(s) by an independent, authorized HHT dealer or distributor,
whichever occurs earlier. However, the Warranty coverage shall commence no later than 24 months following the date of Product
shipment from HHT, regardless of the installation or occupancy date.
The term “Lifetime” in the table below is defined as: 20 years from the beginning date of warranty coverage for gas appliances, and 10
years from the beginning date of warranty coverage for wood and pellet appliances. These time periods reflect the minimum expected
useful lives of the designated Component Parts under normal operating conditions. WARRANTY CONDITIONS:
• Because HHT cannot control the quality of any Products sold by unauthorized sellers, this Warranty only covers Products that are
purchased through an HHT authorized dealer or distributor unless otherwise prohibited by law; a list of HHT authorized dealers
is available on the HHT branded websites.
• This Warranty is only valid while the applicable Product remains at the site of original installation.
• This Warranty is only valid in the country in which the HHT authorized dealer or distributor that sold the applicable Product is
authorized to sell applicable Product.
• Contact your installing distributor or dealer for Warranty service. If the installing dealer or distributor is unable to provide
necessary parts, contact the nearest HHT authorized dealer or supplier. Additional service fees may apply if you are seeking
Warranty service from a dealer other than the dealer from whom you originally purchased the applicable Product.
• No HHT consumer should bear cost of warranty service or costs incurred while servicing warranty claims (i.e., travel, gas, or
mileage) when the service is performed within the terms of this Warranty. Check with your dealer or distributor in advance for
any costs to you when arranging a warranty call. Travel and shipping charges for parts are not covered by this Warranty.
This Warranty does not cover the following:
• Changes in surface finishes as a result of normal use. As a heating appliance, some changes in color of interior and exterior surface
finishes may occur. This is not a flaw and is not covered under the Warranty.
• Damage to printed, plated, or enameled surfaces caused by fingerprints, accidents, misuse, scratches, melted items or other
external sources and residues left on the plated surfaces from the use of abrasive cleaners or polishes.
• Repair or replacement of parts that are subject to normal wear and tear during the Warranty Period are not covered. These parts
include: paint, wood and pellet gaskets, firebricks, grates, flame guides, batteries and the discoloration of glass.
• Minor expansion, contraction, or movement of certain parts causing noise. These conditions are normal and complaints related to
this noise are not covered by this Warranty.
• Damages resulting from: (1) failure to install, operate, or maintain the applicable Product in accordance with the installation
instructions, operating instructions, and listing agent identification label furnished with the applicable Product; (2) failure to
install the applicable Product in accordance with local building codes; (3) shipping or improper handling; (4) improper operation,
abuse, misuse, continued operation with damaged, corroded or failed components, accident, or improperly/incorrectly performed
repairs; (5) environmental conditions, inadequate ventilation, negative pressure, or drafting caused by tightly sealed constructions,
insufficient make-up air supply, or handling devices such as exhaust fans or forced air furnaces or other such causes; (6) use of fuels
other than those specified in the operation instructions; (7) installation or use of components not supplied with the applicable
Product or any other components not expressly authorized and approved by HHT; (8) modification of the appliance not expressly
authorized and approved by HHT in writing; and/or (9) interruptions or fluctuations of electrical power supply to the applicable
• Non-HHT venting components, hearth connections or other accessories used in conjunction with the applicable Product.
• Any part of a pre-existing fireplace system in which an insert or a decorative gas applicable Product is installed.
• HHT’s obligation under this Warranty does not extend to the Product’s capability to heat the desired space. Information is provided
to assist the consumer and the dealer in selecting the proper Product for the application. Consideration must be given to the
Product location and configuration, environmental conditions, insulation and air tightness of the structure.
This warranty is void if:
• The applicable Product has been over-fired, operated in atmospheres contaminated by chlorine, fluorine, or other damaging
chemicals. Over-firing can be identified by, but not limited to, warped plates or tubes, deformation/warping of interior cast iron
structure or components, rust colored cast iron, bubbling, cracking and discoloration of steel or enamel finishes.
• The applicable Product is subjected to prolonged periods of dampness or condensation.
• There is any damage to the applicable Product due to water or weather damage which is the result of, but not limited to, improper
chimney or venting installation.
LIMITATIONS OF REMEDIES AND LIABILITY:
• EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, HHT MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THE WARRANTY SPECIFIED
HEREIN. The owner’s exclusive remedy and HHT’s sole obligation under this Warranty or in contract, tort or otherwise, shall be
limited to replacement of the Component Part(s), repair of the Component Part(s), or refund of the original purchase price of the
applicable Product(s), as specified above; provided, however, that (i) if HHT is unable to provide replacement of the Component
Part(s) and repair of the Component Part(s) is not commercially practicable or cannot be timely made, or (ii) the customer is
willing to accept a refund of the purchase price of the applicable Product(s), HHT may discharge all such obligations by refunding
the purchase price of the applicable Product. In no event will HHT be liable for any incidental or consequential damages caused
by defects in the applicable Product. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages,
so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have
other rights which vary from State to State. THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO DURATION OF THE
EXPRESSED WARRANTY SPECIFIED ABOVE FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an
implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.