The Solaire Deluxe Built-In Gas Grill - 27" brings outdoor entertaining to another level. With its heavy duty stainless steel construction, this sleek grill promotes a modern style and a durable build. Perfect for enhancing large family gatherings or a simple Sunday brunch, this grill has options that will best suit your backyard. This grill performs well with natural gas or liquid propane and has several cooking options to best reflect your outdoor cooking style. Optional rotisserie kit includes a 12,000 BTU rear infrared rotisserie burner, motor, spit rod, forks, and counter-weight.
Each cooking style has its different benefits, and Solaire designs their grills to be easily converted from one type to another. When choosing your grill, information about each cooking type will help you to select the cooking method that best suits you and your family.
Infrared: Grills heat up in just three minutes, cooking your food twice as fast while keeping its excellent flavor. Many restaurants use grills like these to allow intense heat to enhance natural flavors and textures. In addition to using less fuel than other heating styles, infrared grills do not require a secondary heating element that can cause flare-ups from trapped grease. It does all of this while maintaining a sleek, modern style.
Convection: Convection cooking, whether in your oven or grill, relies on gas or liquids to transfer heat. The heated molecules of air or water travel around the food to provide indirect, moist cooking. This can easily be compared to boiling a potato in water, or roasting a chicken in the oven. Promoting efficiency, convection burners feature a double-lance stainless steel ported U-burner that works with a stainless steel vaporizer plate to reduce flare-ups and provide quality heat distribution.
InfraVection®: The perfect combination of traditional comfort from a convection burner and an adventurous infrared grilling experience for your next outdoor event. Complementing the functionality of infrared and convection systems, this cooking method produces the widest range of temperature options that accommodate any backyard cook. Its stainless steel U-burner and quick heat-up performance work together to enhance natural flavors and create indirect, moist cooking for each grilled meal.
The Solaire Deluxe Built-In Gas Grill - 27" runs easily with push button rapid-start electronic ignition with burners that are easy to remove for cleaning or conversion. Simplify your outdoor kitchen area with a grill that will remain durable, while giving you an enjoyable experience. Keep the whole family happy by keeping the meal warm on the removable warming rack or attached drip tray. The stainless steel V-grilling grids will enhance the flavor of your meal, while its careful construction will reduce flare-ups.
- Top-supported, self-trimming design
- Two burners: 32,000 BTU
- Hand-polished mirror finish accents
- Double skin hood with stay-cool, full-width stainless steel handle
- All stainless steel construction with heli-arc welded seams and no mechanical fasteners
Read the Details
- Type: Built-In
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Overall Width: 27"
- Main Burner Configuration: Convection | Hybrid | Infrared
- Number of Main Burners: 2 Burners
- Certification: ETL Listed
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Cut-Out Width: 26"
- Cooking Grid Material: Stainless Steel
- Burner Material: Stainless Steel | Ceramic
- Warming Rack Material: Stainless Steel
- Main Grilling Area: 362 sq. in.
- Secondary Grilling Area: 180 sq. in.
- Total Grilling Area: 542 sq. in.
- Cooking Power: 32,000 BTUs
- Rotisserie Burner: Optional
- Rotisserie Cooking Power: 12,000 BTUs
- Burger Count: 13 Burgers
- Assembly Required: Required