The Stella Gas Fire Pit features a bowl-shaped design and wide-rimmed edge decorated with five-point star cut-outs. The generous perimeter makes the perfect spot for serving your favorite drinks and snacks, along with resting your feet as you lounge by the fire. The stainless steel burner system produces 125,000 BTUs and is compatible with both Natural Gas and Liquid Propane fuels.
The Stella Gas Fire Pit is handcrafted from durable, 1/4-inch thick mild carbon steel in the heart of Tennessee by talented metal artist Rick Wittrig. Each fire pit features a high-temperature interior coating and maintenance-free iron oxide finish that will weather and darken over time for a true one-of-a-kind look. A numbered brass plate on the base of the fire pit showcases a unique number, signifying it has been handmade exclusively for you.
Choose between a manual match-lit ignition system or an All-Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) for the most reliable and convenient way to ignite your fire. The AWEIS includes flame sensing technology and stands up to harsh weather conditions, including heavy rain and winds over 40 MPH. It’s the most durable, and the safest electronic ignition system on the market.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Solid 1/4-inch thick mild carbon steel construction
- Maintenance-free iron oxide finish
- Stainless steel Penta burner produces 125,000 BTUs
- Match-lit or electronic ignition system (AWEIS)
- Compatible with Natural Gas and Liquid Propane
- Rain drain in the bottom
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Type: Artisan
- Ignition: Match Lit | Electronic
- Shape: Round
- Overall Width: 40"
- Overall Height: 22"
- Material: 1/4" Steel
- Maximum Heat Output: 120,000 BTUs
- Finish: Iron Oxide Patina
- Color: Rust
- Suggested Fire Glass: 50 lbs.
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 125 lbs.