The Storm Custom Chimney Shroud (2) is a perfect way to add elegance to the exterior of your home. Your neighbors will the admire the beauty of your new chimney shroud. Shroud Details... Basic Style: Open Top UL Classified, MH30042 Available in: Copp...See All Product Details
- Basic Style: Open Top
- UL Classified, MH30042
- Available in: Copper, Stainless Steel, Kynar Steel (Pre-Finished Steel), Galvanized Steel
- Chimney Mount - Top or Side Mount
- Available in custom sizes
Shrouds are available in a variety of materials, colors, and finishes. Our Kynar shrouds can last up to 20 years but are not corrosion proof. Many factors influence their lifetime from the local environment to the method of installation. Stainless steel and copper shrouds will last a lifetime when installed correctly.
If you would like a color shroud that our kynar colors do not match exactly then we recommend choosing the Kynar color closest to the color you need. You can then repaint the shroud with the color of your choosing and you will maintain the integrity of the Kynars corrosion resistant nature.
- Type: Chimney Shroud | Custom
- Installation: Bolt On
- Mounting Type: Outside
- Material: Copper | Galvanized Steel | Kynar Steel | Stainless Steel
- Certification: Intertek Listed | OMNI Listed | UL Listed
- Finish: Aged Copper | Copper | Painted Steel | Stainless Steel
The unit was a bit more flimsy than I expected for its price... pop rivited thin, sheet metal. The mounting feet were the same thin metal making me wonder if it will hold up under high winds.
great to do business with you, fit perfictly and well packed
Good value on Custom Chimney Shroud and made to exact specs and requirements requested.
I ordered two lead coated copper shrouds and they are not made that good. I'm worried that a good windstorm will blow them off.