Two contrasting elements are fused in the Sumaco 24" x 36" Concrete Fire & Water Bowl. Large, enchanting flames are produced by the gas burner as a tranquil waterfall flows from an opening in the side of the bowl. The high class offered by this luxurious piece will serve as a great addition to your pool area or patio.
The Sumaco 24" x 36" Concrete Fire & Water Bowl has been carefully constructed to provide a fire and water feature with sturdiness and durability. Its construction features glass-fiber reinforced concrete that has been hand stained and washed multiple times, then completed with a wax seal finish. As a result, you can rest assured that not only will this fire and water pit look great, but it will also stand up to the trials of Mother Nature.
Please Note: The All-Weather Electronic Ignition System includes a 24-Volt transformer and requires access to 110VAC.
- Glass-fiber reinforced concrete construction
- 4 color options available
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- All-Weather Electronic Ignition System
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Type: Fire & Water
- Ignition: Automatic
- Shape: Round
- Overall Width/Diameter: 24"
- Burner Width/Diameter: 6"
- Hides Propane Tank: No
- Overall Depth: 24"
- Overall Height: 36"
- Material: Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Maximum Heat Output: 25,000 BTUs | 31,000 BTUs
- Color: Black | Burnt Terra Cotta | Cool Grey | Dark Walnut
- Base Width/Diameter: 13 1/2"
- Suggested Fire Glass: 20 lbs.
- Item Weight: 300 lbs.