The Sumaco Concrete Fire & Water Bowl results from the fusion of two opposing elements. This fire and water bowl pulls back the curtain on a stunning display composed of a relaxing waterfall and gorgeous, dancing flames. Its stand-out visuals make for a wonderful centerpiece that's sure to catch the eye of any guest.
The Sumaco Concrete Fire & Water Bowl has been carefully constructed to provide a fire and water feature with sturdiness and durability. Its construction features glass-fiber reinforced concrete that has been hand stained and washed multiple times, then completed with a wax seal finish. As a result, you can rest assured that not only will this fire and water pit look great, but it will also stand up to the trials of Mother Nature.
Please Note: The All-Weather Electronic Ignition System includes a 24-Volt transformer and requires access to 110VAC. Please contact our team for lava rock and fire glass options.
- Glass-fiber reinforced concrete construction
- 4 color options available
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- All-Weather Electronic Ignition System
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Type: Fire & Water
- Ignition: Automatic
- Shape: Round
- Hides Propane Tank: No
- Burner Width/Diameter: 12" | 18" | 24" | 30"
- Base Width/Diameter: 14" | 25" | 19" | 20 1/2"
- Overall Width/Diameter: 30" | 36" | 42" | 48"
- Overall Depth: 30" | 36" | 42" | 48"
- Overall Height: 12" | 15" | 18" | 20"
- Material: Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Maximum Heat Output: 83,000 BTUs | 100,000 BTUs | 120,000 BTUs | 180,000 BTUs | 187,000 BTUs | 218,000 BTUs | 260,000 BTUs | 354,000 BTUs
- Color: Black | Burnt Terra Cotta | Cool Grey | Dark Walnut
- Suggested Fire Glass: 40 lbs. | 60 lbs. | 90 lbs. | 115 lbs.
- Item Weight: 90 lbs. | 150 lbs. | 350 lbs. | 400 lbs.