The Superior DRC2000 Direct Vent Gas Fireplace offers quality and design perfect for your home. Available in 33, 35, 40, and 45 inch clean-faced models providing up to 20,000 BTUs, this fireplace features beautiful yellow flames that rise through black reflective crushed glass media. Not only that, but its outstanding heating efficiency reduces operating costs and increases comfort, creating the ultimate fire experience.
If you're looking for a fireplace that offers excellent value, then look no further than the Superior DRC2000 Direct Vent Gas Fireplace. With a black-painted interior, durable textured powder-coat finish, and electronic ignition, this unit provides everything you need. Complete your room with this fireplace today!
- Available in 33", 35", 40", and 45" clean-faced models
- Provides up to 20,000 BTUs
- Electronic ignition with battery backup
- Black reflective crushed media glass
- Available in Natural Gas and Liquid Propane
Venting for these units require specific guidelines that must be met. Please consult one of our certified specialists to configure your venting options.
Read the Details
- Type: Direct Vent
- Style: Single Face Fireplace
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Certification: ANSI Certified
- Ignition: Electronic
- Material: Steel
- Color Family: Black
- Overall Width: 33 5/8" | 35 1/4" | 40 1/4" | 45 1/4"
- Overall Depth: 14" | 17"
- Overall Height: 30 1/8" | 32 1/8" | 37 1/8"
- Maximum Heat Output: 12,000 BTUs | 14,000 BTUs | 16,000 BTUs | 20,000 BTUs
- Viewing Width: 30 1/2" | 32 3/8" | 37 3/8" | 42 3/8"
- Viewing Height: 22 1/4" | 27 1/4"
- Burning Display: Fire Glass
- Venting Diameter: 4.5" Inner | 7.5" Outter
- Efficiency: 64.8% | 65% | 66%
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Color: Black
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Item Weight: 100 lbs. | 120 lbs.
- Safety Barrier Approved: Yes
Shipping was on time the rest of the components that came freight was a week behind the blower and wall switch
Fan works ok. Variable speed is nice. IMO given the cost of these things, every fan you guys sell should come with a thermal switch and the fan motor set up with the spade connectors.
Had to remove a jumper wire not notated in the instructions, but after that everything worked great.