The Superior DRL2000 Direct Vent Linear gas fireplace is ideal for contemporary and transitional rooms with its sleek, low-profile design that integrates seamlessly into any space. The sharp, unobstructed opening provides a breathtaking view of the flames as they flicker against the reflective black porcelain liner.
Find the perfect fit by choosing from 35, 45, or 55-inch models. An optional matte black or stainless steel surround lets you achieve a flush, clean look that complements drywall-finished applications. Customize the interior with a bed of reflective fire glass in blue, black, or platinum for a dazzling display, or add a driftwood gas log set and river stones for a rustic vibe. Enjoy the fire safely from behind the included protective screen.
The Superior DRL2000 Direct Vent Linear gas fireplace is equipped with an electronic ignition system and battery backup, so you can still use your fireplace even during a power outage. Upgrade with one of three blower options to warm your space more efficiently and cut down on heating costs. Conveniently operate the fireplace and adjust the temperature from the comfort of your seat with a standard On/Off or LCD thermostatic remote control.
- Low-profile design
- Reflective black porcelain liner
- Optional matte black or stainless steel surround
- Available in 35, 45, and 55-inch models
- Electronic Ignition with battery backup
- Choice of three fire glass colors
- Optional ceramic driftwood gas logs and river stones
- Three blower options
- Four decorative liner options
- Available in Natural Gas and Liquid Propane
- Included protective screen
Venting for these units requires specific guidelines that must be met. Please consult one of our certified specialists to configure your venting options.
Read the Details
- Type: Direct Vent
- Style: Contemporary | Linear
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Ignition: Electronic Ignition
- Overall Width: 35 1/2" | 45 1/2" | 55 1/2"
- Overall Depth: 17"
- Overall Height: 24 3/4"
- Maximum Heat Output: 18,000 BTUs | 23,000 BTUs | 15,000 BTUs
- Certifications: ANSI Certified
- Viewing Width: 30" | 50" | 40"
- Viewing Height: 16 3/4"
- Venting Diameter: 4.5" x 7.5"
- Item Weight: 101 lbs. | 126 lbs. | 133 lbs.
Shipping was on time the rest of the components that came freight was a week behind the blower and wall switch
Fan works ok. Variable speed is nice. IMO given the cost of these things, every fan you guys sell should come with a thermal switch and the fan motor set up with the spade connectors.