It might be cold and snowy outside, but inside you'll have a perfectly cozy atmosphere with the Superior DRT2000 Direct Vent Gas Fireplace. Available in 35, 40, and 45 inch clean-faced models, this fireplace provides up to 22,000 BTUs for whatever room in which you choose to install it. Not only that, but its detailed ceramic fiber Aged Oak log set is accompanied by beautiful, yellow dancing flames that will chase away your winter blues!
The Superior DRT2000 Direct Vent Gas Fireplace is a masterpiece of fireplace engineering. Its high heating efficiency creates increased comfort while also reducing operating costs, and it offers either millivolt or electronic ignition. A seamless battery backup that will allow the fireplace to continue to function in a power outage is included with the electronic ignition.
- Available in 35", 40", and 45" clean-faced models
- Provides up to 22,000 BTUs
- Millivolt or electronic ignition
- Detailed Aged Oak ceramic fiber log set
- Available in Natural Gas and Liquid Propane
Read the Details
- Type: Direct Vent
- Style: Single Face Fireplace
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Certification: ANSI Certified
- Ignition: Electronic | Millivolt
- Material: Steel
- Color Family: Black
- Overall Width: 35 1/4" | 40 1/4" | 45 1/4"
- Overall Depth: 17"
- Overall Height: 32 1/8" | 37 1/8"
- Maximum Heat Output: 20,000 BTUs | 17,000 BTUs | 22,000 BTUs
- Viewing Width: 29 1/4" | 34 1/4" | 39 1/4"
- Viewing Height: 19 1/2" | 24 1/2"
- Burning Display: Log Set
- Venting Diameter: 4.5" Inner | 7.5" Outter
- Efficiency: 68.2% | 71.5% | 71.9%
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Color: Black
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Item Weight: 124 lbs. | 144 lbs. | 100 lbs.
- Safety Barrier Approved: Yes
Shipping was on time the rest of the components that came freight was a week behind the blower and wall switch
It was very confusing choosing a gas fireplace until my contractor informed us about Woodland Direct. We explained our needs for our home and within 20 to 30 minutes, my wife and I made a purchase. We were kept up to speed by email until the fireplace arrived. The professional courtesy that was provided to us, not only by Woodland Direct, but also by the delivery service was outstanding!
Had to remove a jumper wire not notated in the instructions, but after that everything worked great.
Fan works ok. Variable speed is nice. IMO given the cost of these things, every fan you guys sell should come with a thermal switch and the fan motor set up with the spade connectors.