The Superior DRT2000 Direct Vent Gas Fireplace guarantees countless cozy evenings for years to come with its durable, powder-coated finish, standard tempered glass front, and 22,000-BTU output. Choose between 35, 40, and 45-inch models, along with a top or rear flue configuration to accommodate your space and control how the fireplace is vented.
Stick with the standard painted black interior for versatile style or design a look that matches your décor by choosing from four sleek firebox liners. The black reflective liner creates incredible depth, while the Blackstone, Brown Blend Stacked, or Greystone liner adds a traditional touch. Keep your fireplace looking new, and ensure safe entertainment for the whole family, with the optional protective screen.
The Superior DRT2000 Direct Vent Gas Fireplace is equipped with your choice of millivolt or electronic intermittent ignition system with a multi-function thermostatic remote control and battery back-up. Three blower options help disperse heat evenly around the room, transforming the unit into a reliable, cost-effective way to warm your home. Effortlessly operate the Superior DRT2000 in a way that best fits your lifestyle with one of seven different multi-function control options.
- Available in 35, 40, and 45-inch clean-faced models
- Provides up to 22,000 BTUs
- Included Aged Oak ceramic fiber log set
- Durable, powder-coated finish
- Choice of four decorative liners
- Your choice of top or rear flue configuration
- Choice of millivolt or electronic ignition system with battery backup
- Seven multi-function control options
- Three blower options
- Available in Natural Gas and Liquid Propane
- Optional protective screen
Read the Details
- Type: Direct Vent
- Style: Single Face Fireplace
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Certification: ANSI Certified
- Ignition: Electronic | Millivolt
- Material: Steel
- Color Family: Black
- Overall Width: 35 1/4" | 40 1/4" | 45 1/4"
- Overall Depth: 17"
- Overall Height: 32 1/8" | 37 1/8"
- Maximum Heat Output: 17,000 BTUs | 20,000 BTUs | 22,000 BTUs
- Viewing Width: 29 1/4" | 34 1/4" | 39 1/4"
- Viewing Height: 19 1/2" | 24 1/2"
- Burning Display: Log Set
- Venting Diameter: 4.5" Inner | 7.5" Outter
- Efficiency: 68.2% | 71.5% | 71.9%
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Color: Black
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Item Weight: 100 lbs. | 124 lbs. | 144 lbs.
- Safety Barrier Approved: Yes
Shipping was on time the rest of the components that came freight was a week behind the blower and wall switch
Fan works ok. Variable speed is nice. IMO given the cost of these things, every fan you guys sell should come with a thermal switch and the fan motor set up with the spade connectors.
It was very confusing choosing a gas fireplace until my contractor informed us about Woodland Direct. We explained our needs for our home and within 20 to 30 minutes, my wife and I made a purchase. We were kept up to speed by email until the fireplace arrived. The professional courtesy that was provided to us, not only by Woodland Direct, but also by the delivery service was outstanding!
Had to remove a jumper wire not notated in the instructions, but after that everything worked great.