The Superior DRT3000 Direct Vent Gas Fireplace is a clean-looking fireplace that exudes a sense of simple sophistication. Available in 35, 40, and 45 inch models, this unit will complete your room while also offering up to 28,000 BTUs of heat output. Not only that, but its excellent heating efficiency ensures reduced operating costs and increased comfort.
Other features provided by the Superior DRT3000 Direct Vent Gas Fireplace include a black-painted interior to enhance flame contrast, a durable textured powder-coat finish, and standard tempered glass. The detailed ceramic fiber Aged Oak log set within the 1/2 inch heavy-duty grate means you'll be able to enjoy countless conversations with a beautiful and relaxing background. This fireplace is an investment that will yield many happy memories for years to come.
- Available in 35", 40", and 45" models
- Provides up to 28,000 BTUs
- Millivolt or electronic ignition with battery backup
- 1/2" heavy-duty grate with detailed Aged Oak ceramic fiber log set
- Available in Natural Gas and Liquid Propane
Venting for these units require specific guidelines that must be met. Please consult one of our certified specialists to configure your venting options.
Read the Details
- Type: Direct Vent
- Style: Single Face Fireplace
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Certification: ANSI Certified
- Ignition: Millivolt | Electronic
- Material: Steel
- Color Family: Black
- Overall Width: 35 1/4" | 40 1/4" | 45 1/4"
- Overall Depth: 17"
- Overall Height: 32 1/8" | 37 1/8"
- Maximum Heat Output: 20,000 BTUs | 24,000 BTUs | 28,000 BTUs
- Viewing Width: 29 1/4" | 34 1/4" | 39 1/4"
- Viewing Height: 19 1/2" | 24 1/2"
- Burning Display: Log Set
- Venting Diameter: 4.5" Inner | 7.5" Outter
- Efficiency: 67.3% | 69.8% | 70%
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Color: Black
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Item Weight: 115 lbs. | 139 lbs. | 159 lbs.
- Safety Barrier Approved: Yes
Shipping was on time the rest of the components that came freight was a week behind the blower and wall switch
Fan works ok. Variable speed is nice. IMO given the cost of these things, every fan you guys sell should come with a thermal switch and the fan motor set up with the spade connectors.
Had to remove a jumper wire not notated in the instructions, but after that everything worked great.