Manufacturer Limited Warranty
Manufacturer Limited Warranty
Manufacturer warrants to the original Customer (hereinafter 'the Customer') that the manufacturer’s product which the Customer received this warranty was designed, developed and/or fabricated using all due reasonable commercial care and good manufacturing practices. The manufacturer product(s) shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for 365 days from date of shipment. The manufacturer’s sole obligation under this warranty is to repair or replace the product, at manufacturer’s option. Woodland Direct must be notified of any claim under this warranty within 30-days of any claimed lack of conformity of the product(s.)
The duration of any implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise, on this product shall be limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above. In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise, resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise with respect to this product, except as set forth herein. Some states or countries do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts and some do not allow exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary, from location to location. This warranty will be interpreted pursuant to the laws of the United States and the State of Texas. The original English language version (meaning) of this warranty controls over all translations; the manufacturer is not responsible for any errors in translation of this warranty and/or any product instructions. This warranty is not intended to confer any additional legal, jurisdictional or warranty rights to you other than those set forth herein or required by law. If any portion of this warranty is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such finding will not invalidate any other provision.
Any insurance and/or shipping costs incurred in returning your manufacturer product for service under the approved Returned Material warranty option are your responsibility. The manufacturer will not be responsible for any products lost or damaged in shipment.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Products that have been modified, neglected or poorly maintained, misused, abused or involved in accidents or natural disasters
- Damage occurring during shipment of the product (such claims must be presented directly to the freight forwarder or shipping company)
- Damage to the product resulting from improper maintenance or repair, the use or installation of parts and/or accessories that are not compatible with the original intended use of the product, or the failure to follow the product warnings and usage instructions
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product
- Damage or deterioration of surfaces that the manufacturer’s products rest on or are in contact with
- The labor costs required to remove and/or refit and readjust the product covered by this warranty
- Normal wear and tear to the product
- Or, any products for which the Customer does not follow the warranty procedures outlined above