Daring and impressive, the Terra Nova Concrete Fire Bowl commands attention. It rests upon several concrete legs resembling balls—giving it a subtle appearance suggesting motion—while its large burning area hosts impressive flames. The burner produces a high BTU output, and the fire bowl is composed of a hybrid concrete mix for extra durability.
This unit gets a high level of care and attention to detail during manufacturing. Every fire feature goes through an intricate hand finishing process. Multiple stains and washes are applied before a final wax seal is added. This wax seal helps to ensure weather resistance by protecting the fire pit's colors.
Please Note: The All-Weather Electronic Ignition System includes a 24-Volt transformer and requires access to 110VAC. Please contact our team for lava rock and fire glass options.
- Glass-fiber reinforced concrete construction
- 4 color options available
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- All-Weather Electronic Ignition System
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Type: Fire Bowl
- Ignition: Automatic
- Shape: Round
- Burner Width/Diameter: 12" | 24" | 36"
- Overall Depth: 32" | 42" | 60"
- Overall Height: 9" | 14" | 17"
- Material: Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Maximum Heat Output: 83,000 BTUs | 100,000 BTUs | 180,000 BTUs | 218,000 BTUs | 290,000 BTUs | 406,000 BTUs
- Color: Black | Burnt Terra Cotta | Cool Grey | Dark Walnut
- Base Width/Diameter: 24" | 29 1/2" | 18"
- Suggested Fire Glass: 60 lbs. | 100 lbs.
- Hides Propane Tank: No
- Overall Width/Diameter: 32" | 42" | 60"
- Item Weight: 200 lbs. | 350 lbs. | 460 lbs.