Your new fireplace is free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from date of installation, subject to the following conditions and limitations. Shipping damages must be reported to the carrier and are not covered under manufacture warranty.
The Old World charm of this item is the distressed appearance in the composite cement. The hood, body, and base may contract or expand giving the fireplace added characteristics. The premix composite creates diversity in color and texture adding to its eclectic beauty, which makes each fireplace unique. This is all part of the Old World Charm. All of these variations give character and enhance the beauty of the Old World Charm.
1. This fireplace must be installed and operated at all times in accordance with the Installation and Operating instructions furnished with the product. Any alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable, and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the Company.
3. This Limited Warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of parts, which prove defective under normal use and service and which manufacturer shall determine in its reasonable discretion upon examination to be defective. Before returning any parts, you must contact Vendor's Customer Service Department using the contact information included with your fireplace. If manufacturer confirms, after examination, a defect covered by this Limited Warranty is valid, manufacturer will replace such defective part without charge. If you return defective parts, all transportation charges must be prepaid by you.
4. The Company's only obligation under this warranty will be at its sole option to repair or replace any part proving defective.
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the Company assume responsibility for same. Further, the Company will not be responsible for any incidental, indirect, or consequential damages, except as provided by law.
6. All other warranties - expressed or implied - with respect to the product, its components and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the Company are hereby expressly excluded.
7. Company does not authorize any person or company to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale, installation, use, removal, return, or replacement of its equipment, and no such representations are binding on Vendor.
8. Company further disclaims any implied or express warranty of, and assumes no responsibility for, defects in workmanship caused by third parties.
9. In addition, the Limited Warranty does not cover damage to the finish, such as scratches, dents, season cracks due to shifting, discoloration, rust or other weather damage, after purchase.
10. All local, state, and federal laws are the responsibility of the customer for setup and use of the fireplace.
11. This warranty is void if: The fireplace has been operated in atmospheres contaminated by chlorine, fluorine or other damaging chemicals.Any alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product. Warranty is void if you do not mail in your warranty card or register it online.
IF WARRANTY SERVICE IS NEEDED: Contact your supplier. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, and the model/serial number of your product. NEVER ATTEMPT TO DO ANY SERVICE WORK YOURSELF.