The 1400 Hotblast add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 550 CFM blowers and up to 139,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 2400 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by red powder coated steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the two 8” diameter heat outlets.
- Twin 550 CFM Blower with 2 accessible oil ports (UL Listed)
- Heavy-guage two-piece firebox provides strength
- Cast iron feed and ash doors
- Ceramic rope door gaskets for airtight operation, longer burn times
- Hardwood door handles: attractive and cool to the touch
- Full length ash pan handles: convenient and prevent spillage
- Automatic Bi-Metallic Thermostat is non-electric and low maintenance
- Large capacity firebox with heavy firebrick lining for up to 8 hours of “average” output on one fuel loading
- Raised and tapered heat outlet allows connection of 8” heat duct
- Front mounted Smoke Curtain reduces spillage during refilling
- UL Listed
This stove is NOT eligible for sale in California or Washington State.