Bring a clean, traditional look to your masonry fireplace with the Armitage Vintage Iron Fireplace Door! It features a sleek powder-coat finish, 3/16-inch smoked safety tempered glass, and a beautiful bi-fold design that opens 180 degrees for a complete view of your fire. Premium, easy-grip handles allow you to smoothly open and close the door, while a hidden damper increases its functionality and maintains a clean style.
By adding the Armitage Vintage Iron Fireplace Door to your wood burning fireplace, you can reduce hot and cool air loss up the chimney by as much as 90% for year-round energy savings. It’s designed to easily surface-mount with an overlap on the outside of the fireplace opening. For safety, the Armitage is also equipped with removable heavy-duty mesh panel doors that will protect you and your surroundings from sudden pops, sparks, and fly-away ashes as the fire burns.
- Clean, traditional design
- Bi-fold doors open 180 degrees for a complete view of your fire
- Hidden damper control for stylish functionality
- Premium, easy-grip handles allow for smooth opening & closing
- Reduces heat loss up the chimney by as much as 90% for year-round energy savings
- Sizes cover 90% of masonry fireplaces
Read the Details
- Firebox Type: Masonry
- Shape: Rectangle
- Style: Traditional
- Door Fit: Overlap
- Door Style: Trackless Bi-Fold
- Material: Steel
- Width: 37 1/2" | 43 1/2"
- Height: 30" | 33"
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Color: Vintage Iron
- Glass Type: Tempered
- Glass Tint: Smoke Gray
- Glass Thickness: 3/16"
- Mesh Screen: Included
- Damper: Hidden Damper
- Airtight Option: None
- Child Protection Feature: None
- Assembly Required: Required
Fit & Install went as expected. Confirmation of sizing by customer support was appreciated. Might have been nice to have more insulation included in the kit but that's a very small issue.
Charles M. |