Limited Lifetime Warranty
Limited Lifetime Warranty: The manufacturer warrants the following for limited lifetime against rusting: aluminum grill housing (except paint); cast stainless steel cooking grids; porcelain coated cast iron cooking grids; select stainless steel components - cart, mounting, bowtie burner, T3 burner, side burner, side burner housing and warming rack; stainless steel built-in components - built-in kit for P3/T3 grills, door kit, tilt-out propane tank door, and vent register kit.
10 Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants the following for 10 years from the date of purchase against rusting: side burner (DPASBC) and side burner housing (BSA).
5 Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants the following for 5 years from the date of purchase against rusting: painted electro-galvanized steel components; stainless steel smoker shutter.
2 Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants the following for 2 years from the date of purchase against rusting: porcelain coated steel briquette racks; chrome-plated warming rack; stainless steel flavor screen; stainless steel heat shield.
1 Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants the following for 1 year from the date of purchase against rusting: valves, knobs, igniters, labels, hoses, fitting and all other parts and accessories - including those made from stainless steel and painted steel - unless specified above; paint on aluminum grill head.
From the date of purchase, the manufacturer will make available at the factory a free replacement for any defective part covered by this warranty on the following basis. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty applies to original owner and is not transferable.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Removal and reinstallation cost.
- Labor for replacement or repairs.
- The costs of a service call to diagnose a problem.
- Transportation and shipping cost.
- Surface corrosion
- Damage cause by dropping, scraping, or abrasive cleaning voids the warranty for all cooking grids.
- Grills and finishes damaged by abrasive cleaning, improper installation, improper storage, accident, misuse, abuse, alteration, commercial use, and unusually harsh environmental conditions. Harsh conditions could include, but are not limited to: continual seawater spray, direct contact with pool chemicals or lawn chemicals, direct contact with corrosive materials.
- Inoperable dues to improper or lack of cleaning.
This warranty does not imply or assume any responsibility for consequential damages that might result from misuse or improper installation of this cooking appliance. This warranty only covers claims involving defective workmanship or materials.
A bill of sales, cancelled check , or payment record should be kept to verify purchase date and establish warranty period.