The Buck Stoves Model 74 Wood Stove is designed to meet the most stringent emissions standards without the use of a catalytic combustion. The this model has a BTU rating of 40,900 and can heat up to 2,600 square feet. The 74 gives off heavy duty heat performance and can be used as a masonry and pre-fab fireplace insert or freestanding unit.
The Buck Stoves Model 74 Wood Stove is a customizable unit. First, choose between the three door finish options. You can also choose an optional trim kit for the stove. Lastly, you can choose an optional base type, between Queen Anne legs or a pedestal. After customizing your stove to your liking, you can enjoy the Model 74 for years to come.
Trim Kit is designed to convert a free standing stove into an insert for a fireplace. Minimum Fireplace Dimensions: 27 1/4”W x 22”H x 15”D
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Wood Stove
- Heating Capacity: 1,500 - 2,600 sq. ft.
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- Height: 31"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 32"
- Material: Steel
- Heating Square Footage: 2,600 sq. ft.
- Minimum Heat Output: 13,300 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 52,400 BTUs
- Log Size: 16"
- Venting Diameter: 6"
- Efficiency: 0.73
- Blower Included: Yes
- Finish: Black
- Emissions: 1.8 grams
- Minimum Fireplace Width: 27 1/4”
- Minimum Fireplace Depth: 15"
- Minimum Fireplace Height: 22"
- Item Weight: 460 lbs.